Social work is closely tied to the behavioral health field, in terms of both the types of cases handled and the administrative tasks involved. From client data management to billing, these administrative tasks can be time-consuming, especially when you’re using paper-based systems. That’s where Orion’s AccuCare system can help. Orion’s social work EHR software is specially designed to make the back-office tasks of social work easier and more efficient, with several features and tools designed to address the needs of modern social work.
Social Work EHR and Billing Software
Orion’s AccuCare web-based EHR system is designed to optimize the social work setting, addressing the technological needs of social workers in the modern world. Combining clinical, financial, management and research modules into a single comprehensive system, the AccuCare system offers several benefits to social work services, including:
- Eliminated Repeat Data Entry: Paper-based processes require repetitive data entry tasks for each case, eating up social workers’ time and increasing their chances of making a transcription error. The AccuCare social work practice management software eliminates this repetitive data entry through automation, meaning data needs only to be entered once.
- Comprehensive Data Access: Orion’s social work EHR software creates a centralized data system for your organization, compiling and organizing information for every interaction and event. This allows for easier access for social workers, reducing the time spent on any one case. This compiled data can also be used for reporting and analysis functions.
- Customizable Tools: The AccuCare system comes with several pre-designed, customizable tools, including screening tools, plans, assessments and supplemental material covering a wide range of issues concerning mental health, addiction and social structures.
- Streamlined Scheduling: Need an easier way to schedule appointments? Orion’s system allows your staff to schedule appointments through an intuitive interface that integrates with the rest of the system. This means appointment notes and billing information from each appointment flows seamlessly into the rest of your workflow.
- Compliance Maintenance: Compliance is a major concern for social work today, and Orion helps your agency manage it appropriately. With electronic files protected by advanced security measures and access locks, client data is kept safe and secure, keeping your agency in compliance with HIPAA guidelines, specifically the 42 CFR Part 2 standards covering drug and alcohol abuse treatment.
On top of it all, the AccuCare system is an excellent social work billing software, automating many billing functions needed to keep the revenue cycle flowing. With flexible payment options and configurable settings, your organization can bill clients more accurately and automatically schedule follow-ups on claims. The system even compiles data to create financial reports for revenue tracking and financial forms.
Learn more about the benefits of using Orion’s AccuCare EHR and billing software for social workers. Call 800.324.7966 or contact us today for a free consultation and estimate for our web-based EHR solutions.
Success Stories & Case Studies
Orion Healthcare Technology, Inc. was awarded a contract with the State of Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) Division of Behavioral Health (DBH) to provide a custom built, centralized data system (CDS) to provide a tool for both the State and its providers to reduce duplicate data entry, streamline workflow and improve quality […]Read Full Case Study