Mental and behavioral health is an important topic in high school and elementary school education. Ensuring the appropriate care for students is essential to maintaining their quality education and general health. However, managing student health data can be a time-consuming task, especially when using paper-based systems. This is where Orion’s AccuCare system can help — this EHR software for schools is designed to help with your back-office mental healthcare tasks and keep track of your counseling notes, so you can be more efficient and dedicate your focus to your students.
EHR and Counseling Notes Software for Schools
Orion’s AccuCare practice management system for schools is designed to optimize your work setting, addressing the technological needs of school counselors and mental healthcare providers in the modern world. Combining several modules into a single system, the AccuCare program offers numerous benefits and features, including:
- Reduced Data Entry: Paper-based data management processes are incredibly time-consuming, requiring repeated data entry tasks with each case. This can quickly consume time that you could be spending with students that need assistance, and can also increase the chances of human error during transcription. With AccuCare, a master document automatically fills out patient data and updates fields on paperwork for you, so you only need to enter everything once.
- Comprehensive Data Access: Orion’s EHR software provides a mental health data center for your school system, compiling and organizing information from every individual action and event within your operating sphere. This allows you to share data between counselors easily, so your students have the best experience possible at each session, and your reports and analyses are as complete as possible.
- Customizable Tools and Assessments: The AccuCare system comes with several pre-designed, customizable tools, including screening tools, plans, assessments and supplemental material covering a wide range of issues concerning mental and behavioral health. With systems covering everything from social problems to domestic abuse, you’ll find an assessment template that you can work with.
- Medication Management: The AccuCare mental health system software makes keeping an eye on student medications easier and safer than ever. Communicate with other counselors when a student has a prescription and keep informed on their drug history and potential drug interactions.
- Streamlined Scheduling: Need a more natural way to schedule counseling appointments with your students? Orion’s system allows you to set up appointments quickly with an intuitive scheduling interface that integrates with the AccuCare system as a whole. This means your appointment date and notes are automatically uploaded to the rest of the counseling notes software.
- Compliance Maintenance: Compliance is a primary concern for school counselors, and Orion helps you manage it appropriately. With advanced security measures and access locks, Orion keeps student data safe and secure according to HIPAA guidelines.
On top of these benefits, the AccuCare system is backed by Orion’s dedicated team of technical specialists. We’ll help you with anything you need, from integration to training, so you can get the most out of your system from day one.
Learn more about the benefits of using Orion’s AccuCare EHR and billing software for school counselors. Call 810.250.4540 or contact us online today for a free consultation and estimate for our web-based EHR software solutions for schools.
Success Stories & Case Studies
Orion Healthcare Technology, Inc. was awarded a contract with the State of Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) Division of Behavioral Health (DBH) to provide a custom built, centralized data system (CDS) to provide a tool for both the State and its providers to reduce duplicate data entry, streamline workflow and improve quality […]Read Full Case Study