Indian Health Service (IHS) – National Data Warehouse FTP Export
The National Data Warehouse is a centralized data collection and reporting system administered by IHS for tribal and urban treatment agencies to send client registration and service data. The goal of the project was to improve data reporting and reduce duplicate effort from Native American treatment agencies to the Indian Health Service.
The Indian Health Service, addresses the serious behavioral health issues such as substance abuse disorders, mental health disorders, suicide, violence, and behavior related chronic diseases for AI/AN people. They also promote the Indian health care system by focusing on integrated behavioral health and primary care treatment, while respecting the balance, wellness, and resilience of AI/AN people.
Learn More about their programs:
- Division of Behavioral Health
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Program (ASAP)
- Domestic Violence Prevention Initiative (DVPI)
- Forensic Healthcare
- Indian Children’s Program (ICP)
- Mental Health
- Methamphetamine and Suicide Prevention Initiative (MSPI)
- Native Youth
- Suicide Prevention Program
- Telebehavioral Health Center of Excellence (TBHCE)
- Youth Regional Treatment Centers (YRTC)
To learn more about how we can create a custom solution for your unique needs, give us a call at 800.324.7966 or contact us today.