Orion Healthcare Technology’s outsourced billing services are here to help your organization process claims and manage patient and insurance payments and transactions. With more than 30 years of combined experience in billing and claims management, our nation-wide service is dedicated to serving the mental health and substance abuse/addictions field with timeliness and accuracy, helping your practice generate revenue more cost-effectively.
How It Works
Orion likes to keep our processes simple and easy to understand, and the same goes for our billing services. Here’s how it works:
- Send: Send Orion all of your billing information, including patient information, day sheets and more.
- Work: Once all the information is collected, we take it from there, entering patient data, sending electronic claims, monitoring authorization and processing reports. We’ll handle everything from reporting and data processing to submitting unpaid claims — just leave it to us.
- Benefit: With Orion handling everything for you, your business gets your information processed and reports sent as needed. With that, you get peace of mind, all while improving cash flow and organization.
Orion can also assist your organization in provider enrollment processes, setting your practice up in insurance company networks. Our provider enrollment services include researching insurance company requirements, assisting with form completion and submission and following up on contract statuses. With consistent contact with insurance companies, we expedite the process of setting your organization up as an In-Network Provider, helping you get reimbursed at a higher rate by insurance companies.
Benefits of Outsourced Billing
Why should your practice choose to outsource behavioral health and medical billing services? The truth is, many clinicians don’t have the time or experience to take care of billing, and few have the resources to hire an on-staff billing team. With an outsourced medical claims management service to handle data entry, statement preparation, filing and follow-ups, your practice benefits from:
- Expert Service: Orion’s healthcare billing services are provided by a team of healthcare billing experts with extensive experience in the field. With unparalleled accuracy and dedication to the job, we ensure all forms are filled out correctly, accurately and quickly, so you’re reimbursed properly for your work.
- Professional Resources: We also operate our own clearinghouse, meaning we can submit claims directly to over 1000 insurance companies, including Aetna, Cigna, Medicare, Medicaid, United Healthcare, Blue Cross Blue Shield and more. Because of this, you’ll be reimbursed faster.
- Cost-Effective Solutions: With outsourced billing for mental health practices, your organization can free up in-house resources significantly. Instead of tasking your employees with time-consuming billing tasks, they can work on quality assurance, organization and improving patient care.
Along with these benefits to outsourced medical claims management, Orion also has a focus on behavioral and mental health. We have an intimate understanding of the field and know the specific needs of mental health billing — that’s what makes us one of the best mental health billing companies in the industry. We will do all the work for you.
When all is said and done, Orion will make sure your organization gets its healthcare billing services completed on time and accurately, improving revenue with a valuable, cost-effective outsourced medical billing service.
Send Us Your Information
Send us Patient Information and Day Sheets.
We Take It From There
We will take care of entering patient data, sending electronic claims, monitoring authorizations, resubmitting unpaid claims, send a variety of reports, and much more!
You can expect increased cash flow, expansion of benefits, peace of mind, weekly/monthly reports.
Success Stories & Case Studies
Orion Healthcare Technology, Inc. was awarded a contract with the State of Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) Division of Behavioral Health (DBH) to provide a custom built, centralized data system (CDS) to provide a tool for both the State and its providers to reduce duplicate data entry, streamline workflow and improve quality […]Read Full Case Study